It's a Facebook Phenomenon. I can't resist...
1. All my nails grow long and lovely except my thumbnails. They always split WAY too low and I have to clip them when they do.
2. I am not a people pleaser, but I am learning the virtue of compassion and genuine concern.
3. My two year old is currently screaming and crying because he needs to have a BM but is afraid to do the deed. Patience, Jenne. He will eventually figure it all out.
4. The year we studied Genesis in Women's Bible Study changed my life and taught me what the term Grace really means. I am still astounded that God would choose such screwed up people to bless and do His work in this world. That knowledge gives me great hope!
5. I run all my shoe choices by my husband, who has 100% veto power. Foot Fettish, he has.
6. I don't believe in anti-bacterial soap. No super germs in this household, thank you very much.
7. I used to wear contacts but my husband gave me the gift of Laser Eye Surgery about five years ago. Thanks again, sweetie!
8. I have never downloaded an MP3 to listen on an MP3 player.
9. Ever since I was in high school, I have been excited to be in my 40's. I have this notion that by that age, I will probably know enough that people will actually think I know what I am talking about.
10. I secretly panic when I see a pair of snow ski gloves not being worn that are not hooked together by that little hooky doo-hicky thing. I have my father to thank for that. It was a BIG DEAL to not hook your gloves together. I guess we lost a fair share of single gloves in our day.
11. I am so proud of my husband. He has built up our little business from nothing and worked so hard to keep it strong. I never knew how wise he was until he took this venture on! (I am a slow learner)
12. I wear size 11 1/2 shoes. Yeah, yeah, I know. I can ski on them.
13. I have dreams of one day getting to speak often in front of groups of fellow moms.
14. I love-love-love having four boys. I lay awake at night praising God, just amazed at how blessed I am to have the honor of raising them with my husband.
15. I enjoyed my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich at age 19. Prior to that, peanut butter made me gag. (How on earth did my mother survive 19 years of peanut butterless lunch-making?!
16. I pretty much always think I am right, and usually others believe me (or they say they do) because I can say "it" with such confidence but I actually, am wrong a lot. (Don't tell my husband.)
17. I never had even an inkling of a desire to travel anywhere beyond Bend or Seattle until Ryan dragged me to Sweden 5 years ago. Now, the travel bug has given me the itch. Let's explore South America, sweetie!!
18. I shop at Kmart rather than Walmart because I don't impulsively buy things there. Who would? I came in for shampoo and razors. I leave with shampoo and razors. Saves me tons of cash.
19. My sister is my bestest friend.
20. I can count on one hand the number of times she and fought as kids. Really.
21. I was a cheerleader in high school. Some of my best high school memories are from the top of that wooden cube they had each of us cheer from.
22. I have been learning how to enjoy my kids more this year. Thanks Lindy.
23. I am not a saver...I am a tosser. And it has gotten me in trouble pretty much everywhere I have been. Once I tossed Ryan's favorite pair of bright, bright yellow (uuu-guh-lee!) shorts with the Squirt soda pop emblem on the front of them. They were his frat party dancing shorts Freshman year. He was sooooooo mad at me. I was sooooooo sorry (that he noticed they were missing). It took him several years to forgive me and stop bringing it up.
24. I don't scrapbook. I don't take pictures (very often). I am glad I don't do the former. I kick myself for not doing more of the latter.
25. I am really good at starting projects but have to force myself to fi