Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Three Hour Masterpiece

For just a tiny bit of background, jump to yesterday's blog.

And for perspective purposes, I placed my 3 year-old's boot next to the masterpiece. This is my valentine card. From my "secret admirer," Davis.

I will translate my sweet son's words, since proper spelling is still a couple years away. It says, "Dear Mom, How do you do. I love you."

And below that is a note he wrote on behalf of Jackson: "Jackson, here. How are you doing? Look down there."

And here is "down." (The big yellow face at the bottom with the enormous smile is my portrait.)

And as to what I am going to do with the card the size of a queen-sized bed, today the boys made it into a tent, and then into a karake kick target. And now I have some photos by which to remember the monumental project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute...what sweet little boys you have:)

Megan said...

Wow, that turned out great - not only the artwork, but the fact that they enjoyed it to pieces, literally.