Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Parenting Re-Run

One thing I really enjoy about keeping a blog is that I can go back to things I have written and remind myself of things. I had an opportunity to be reminded of something I wrote back in February that was really great for me to read again (I needed a nudge in the right direction).

February 16, 2008
Some days I wake up and I feel like I've fallen behind before my feet hit the floor. Like I hit the snooze button one too many times and I've missed the window for my shower, and the whole day is shot. I will never catch up. The kids argue with each other and I don't know how I will handle the conflict -- but no sense dealing with that one, because another one is fast on its heels. And the picky-eater-teething-feverish-toddler won't ... read more and comment here.

No comments: