Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Megan!!

It's my sister's birthday today. She is 28 years old. Most all of you that read my blog know Megan better than you know me, so you know very well what an amazing woman she is.

But let me tell you, that you don't know the half of it.

Megan, I love you more deeply every year. I was blessed far beyond what I deserved when you were born into this world, and the Lord continues to bless me more every year because of you. I count each day we live so close as a precious one, and I consider it a privilege to get to parent next to you. You have modeled for me what it looks like to sit at the feet of the Lord and wait patiently and devote fully. Your mark on my life has made me a better daughter, sister, wife, and mother. I love you, love you, love you.

Happy Birthday.
Much Love, Jenne

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, thanks! I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. Sisters are the best, aren't they?

Faith said...

wow. that gave me chills. megan..i see that you still have your choir voice after all these years:) what a precious video.