Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WFMW - Winco Shopping List

Well, I have a tool that I have been using for a couple of years. It is a blank shopping list for the devoted Winco shopper like myself. Each section is for a different aisle of the store, and it goes top to bottom, left to right in the order that I shop, starting with produce, through meats & cheeses, to dairy, then back and forth through the non-perishable goods aisles. It sure makes shopping quicker and I rarely need to backtrack through the store because I forgot something.

I wanted to attach the file in a pdf but I can't figure out how to do it yet. So, if you want it, email me at jenne @ armworks . net and I will send it to you.

Happy Wednesday, ladies!

UPDATE: Thanks to Brenda, my list is posted on her site. you can get to it by clicking here.

4 comments:

Pate Family said...

Someday we should compare our Winco lists and see how similar they are! I about lose my mind when I try to find anything in any other stores because I don't have my list to think for me!

Brenda said...

Hi friend! Your list, if it hasn't been changed, is here: http://www.seriousmoms.com/food/JennesList.pdf

:)

Jenne said...

Well, there ya go. Thanks Brenda!!

Faith said...

That is SO weird, that is exactly how I shop there..without that tool. Makes life sooo much easier!