Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

Four jobs I've had:
1) Barista, in college
2) Buildings and Ground Secretary at GSCC
3) Mommy
4) "Business Manager" for our business, Armworks Hand Therapy

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Moulon Rouge
2) Journey of Natty Gann
3) Annie
4) Aladdin

Four places I've lived:
1) Boring, OR
2) Tacoma, WA
3) Wilsonville, OR
4) Salem, OR

Four TV shows I watch:
1) Last Comic Standing
2) The New Adventures of Old Christine
3) The Office
4) American Idol (I'm a bit embarrassed to admit...)

Four places I've been:
1) Sweden
2) Oaxaca, Mexico
3) Whistler, BC
4) Victoria, BC

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) Ryan
2) Sister
3) my Bible study girls
4) Our medical billing office

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Vanilla ice cream with lots of Hershey's
2) Granola cereal
3) Grilled Salmon
4) Red Lobster rolls

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Galapagos Islands
2) Buenos Aires, Argentina
3) New York
4) Banff, Canada

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) June 8th, the beginning of my second trimester
2) Summer Travels: Diamond Lake, Cultus Lake, Tri-Cities
3) October-ish. Chemo's done
4) Birth of Glover #4!!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Brenda
2) Ginger
3) Tiffany
4) Ellie

No comments: