Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If You've Noticed...

If you have noticed, my activity and the types of entries to my blog have changed recently. It is not for lack of things to write about. I cannot tell you how many times I have had an "ah-ha moment" about one thing or another and thought, "I need to blog about this." But it is very clear to me that the Lord is asking me to button up. "Shh-shh-shh," He keeps saying.

My persepective or understanding on why, right now, He is asking me to just be quiet is that he is pruning me as a wife in deeper than usual ways. It is not painful (yet), just introspective and has actually given me great joy. I have delighted in what the Lord is teaching me in the conversations He and I have throughout the day. I love what I am learning and how gentlely He teaches me.

I am excited to share details with friends face-to-face (or in personal emails) about all that I am learning. The bloggy world, however, will just have to wait for His green light. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy updates on the family as I have time to post them!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wish I would have read this before you came to pick up the boys. I am definitely curious and would love to hear more!